The Tower Society
The Tower Society promotes and recognizes leadership giving to CRCDS. Through their exemplary generosity, the Society’s members provide vital support for the School and set the standard for giving by others.
Tower Society members enjoy close contact with the President and the Board, take part in special programs and events held in their honor, and gain satisfaction from seeing their gifts advance the School’s mission.
How to become a member
Anyone who makes a gift to the Annual Fund of at least $1,000 qualifies for Tower Society membership. Within the Society there are four levels of recognition, each named for a visionary leader from the School’s past.
- Your gift to the Tower Society qualifies you for one of five levels of recognition, each named after a famous figure from CRCDS’s past:
- William Newton Clark Circle – For an annual gift of $1,000-$2,499
- Suzanne Rinck Armstrong Circle – For an annual gift of $2,500-$4,999
- Samuel Crozer Circle – For an annual gift of $5,000 to $9,999
- Howard Thurman Circle – For an annual gift of $10,000 to $24,999
- Martin Luther King Circle – For an annual gift of $25,000 or above